Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sour Cream and Onion Chicken Nuggets

This week, I'm on a mission to find new recipes for chicken. My first go was Monday night with these nuggets.  I found this recipe on foodtv.com (Paula Deen's, I think...).  It's super easy! 

First I cut up my chicken into chunks.  Then, mix one egg with about 1/4 cup milk.  In another bowl crush up some sour cream and onion chips.  Dip the chicken chunks in the egg and then roll in the chips.  Now, lay out all of you nuggets on a baking pan (sprayed with Pam).  Now, melt a stick (or a little less) of butter and spoon a little bit onto each nugget.  Now, bake at 375 degrees for about 20 minutes.  That's it...honest!

Now, if you want to take it a step further...make your own honey mustard dip.  It's de-lish!  All you have to do is mix together:
-3/4 cup mayo
-3 Tablespoons honey
-2 Tablespoons mustard
-1 Tablespoon lemon juice
-1/4 teaspoon horseradish



0 comments: