Saturday, February 26, 2011

Super-Easy Chicken Nuggets

This is Justin's new favorite dinner.  He requests it at least once a week, if not more.  It's just as easy as my oven-fried chicken and equally as tasty.  Which is good for me!

1. First, cut up 2 or 3 chicken breasts into 1" chunks. I like to cut my chicken when it's still ever so slightly frozen, because it just slices into much neater chunks.


 2. The first time I made this I did the following step in a ziploc bag--shake and bake style.  This time I tried mixing it in a bowl.  Shake and bake style was much easier, and I will go back to that next time.  Anyway, you will mix 1/3 cup flour and 1 teaspoon seasoning salt and dredge chicken nuggets.


3. Now, crush some corn flakes and melt about a half stick of butter.


4. Dip each nugget in the melted butter and then roll in the crushed corn flakes. 


5. Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil (for easy clean up) and bake nuggets at 400 degrees for about 20-22 minutes. 





6. Serve with honey mustard, BBQ sauce, or gravy...or just eat them plain like Justin...and enjoy!

0 comments: